Friday, January 28, 2011

Laughter

Today Flora and I napped together or I should say, she napped by herself for 30 minutes and then I napped with her for a while longer because I knew she was still tired.  When she finally woke up we lay in bed talking for a few minutes.  At some point during our conversation Flora began to hold up 2 fingers, say "two oranges" and laugh hysterically.  I have no idea what was so funny about two oranges but her laughter is contagious and before long we were both lying there, looking at one another and laughing.  I love her.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

4 comments:

  1. I work with New Year Publishing, a small company who has published three
    children's books written by a now 11 year old author about her experience with
    the birth of her twin sisters.

    "I'm Having Twins" and "My Twins are Coming Home" have been best sellers on
    Amazon and we just released "My Twins' First Birthday."

    You can learn more about this amazing young author, Paris Morris, and her books
    at www.myfriendparis.com

    We will be happy to send you a copy if you'd like to review it!

    Thank you very much,

    Cristina Deptula


    --
    Dave Morris
    New Year Publishing
    925-348-0481
    877-697-7323 (NYP-READ)
    www.newyearpublishing.com
    www.myfriendparis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh nothing beats that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through kirida.com (who is hysterical). I love your writing. Your daughter so reminds me of mine. I always say that "she came out of me with an opinion" She has dictated her wardrobe since before she was 2, screamed her way from Winnipeg to Chicago on multiple flights, and been very mean to her younger brother. She too, has always refused to sleep, staying up in her crib till all hours "reading" doing "crafts" or just generally mad that she has to go to bed.
    She is almost 17 now, and a very delightful girl. I wish I would have paid more attention when she was little. (I was probably sleep deprived)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words about my blog!

    ReplyDelete